Posted by Marketing on 20 Nov 2017
If you had more sales-ready leads, would this help to grow your business?
If you had a larger database of prospects, could this be useful?
If your sales team knew more about leads before they made contact, could it give them a better chance of converting it?
If the answer to all of this is: “yes”, Marketing Automation is the vehicle for delivering the growth solution you need.
Marketing Automation is here to stay – and the latest research confirms that it does support the lead/sales pipeline
It all boils down to this really: a MAP (Marketing Automation platform) will secure more sales-ready leads for you to connect with, giving you a surer platform for sales conversions, and a better chance of ROI from your marketing activity.
Don’t forget that to be successful businesses now need to adapt and respond to the changing buyer-led landscape if they are to grow and flourish.
With 90% of buyers saying they will contact you when they are ready to move, the opportunities (and challenges) it creates are unprecedented.
Here are a few other reasons why now is the right time to invest
A MAP will:
• Make sure leads don’t fall through the cracks so your sales team can focus on converting them given they are sorted in the MAP’s CRM. (A staggering 23% of small businesses do not follow up all of their marketing leads because they get lost in
• Identify ‘hot’ prospects, so your sales team can keep their eye on what is the best prospect for an early conversion
• Simplify things – for your sales and marketing teams given a MAP provides a central database for storage of real-time data about each and every prospect – where they’ve come from, what they’ve done online etc. It can also merge with your existing CRM
• Multiply the value of each lead you secure given there is more chance of conversion as it moves through the sales funnel
• Improve your customer’s journey by giving them what they want, when they want it – and hopefully your fan base!
• Engage prospects – in ways that you have never done before. By profiling customers and understanding what interests them, you can provide a personalised customer experience that builds their trust and brand awareness
•Deliver targeted up-sell and cross-sell campaigns
• Grow customer loyalty - given your clients feel that you really do understand their perspective and requirements
• Add value to your business by building a real-time marketing prospects database, generating more prospects, more sales conversions, whilst adding more value to your business
Marketing Automation is all about delivering results, increasing your revenue (and decreasing your sales and marketing spend), giving your customers what they want, at the right time – and lots more besides.
The effectiveness of automation software, or any inbound marketing tactic, is largely dependent on how your business uses it – and that’s where we can help.
Maybe it’s time we started to talk about what we might achieve together?
Perfect is a SharpSpring Platinum Partner and experienced growth marketing agency specialising in sales lead generation, through Marketing Automation. If you find our blog interesting then please take 2 minutes to make contact, so you can start benefiting from our experience and ideas.
Reserve your spot today!Arrange Demo
Apply automation to your business.Download Playbook